HEATHER WALK DECLARATION OF CONDOMINIUM
page D-16 & D-17 ARTICLE XIII USE & OCCUPANCY
page D- 16
No animals or pets of any kind shall be kept in any unit or on any property of the Condominium, except with the written consent of and
subject to the Rules and' Regulations adopted by the Management Firm for the keeping of said pets, as long as the Management
Agreement remains in effect, and thereafter the Board of Directors: provided
page D- 17
that they are not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purposes and further provided that such house pets causing or creating
a nuisance or unreasonable disturbance shall be permanently removed from the property subject to these restrictions upon three (3)
days written notice from the Management Firm or the Board of Directors of the Association. Once permission is granted, as provided in
this paragraph, it may not be withdrawn or terminated unless such house pet has caused or created a nuisance or unreasonable
disturbance as provided in this paragraph.
HEATHER WALK CONDOMINIUM RULES & REGULATIONS
page 11 PETS
1. One dog up to 25 pounds is permitted. Approval is conditioned on a probationary period of 180 days. If your dog becomes a nuisance
to the community during the first 180 days you must remove the dog immediately.
2. Pets must be registered with management including those acquired after a resident has moved in. For dogs a Veterinarian Verification
Form must be provided to management.
3. Per Miami-Dade County Ordinance pets shall be kept on a leash at all times when outside the unit.
4. No pets are to be kept on balconies or patios.
5. Designated walk areas must be observed. These are: the fence line on 138 Street, 90 Avenue, and 137 Street.
6. Owners must clean up after their pets.
7. Food and water for pets including bird feeders shall not be put on patios or balconies or anywhere else outside the units.
The Heather Walk Declaration of Condominium stipulates on page D-16 of ARTICLE XIII in part the following text;
NO ANIMALS OR PETS OF ANY KIND SHALL BE KEPT IN ANY UNIT OR ON ANY PROPERTY OF THE CONDOMINIUM...(complete passage found below).
however the board of directors have adapted the following rule: One dog up to 25 pounds, (at adulthood) is permitted. Approval is tentative for 180 days. If your dog becomes a nuisance to the community during the first 180 days you must remove the dog immediately. If after 180 days your dog becomes a nuisance you must remove the dog within 3 days. Two indoor cats are permitted.
Florida Statute 718.303(3) states in part the association is permitted to fine up to $100 per day, up to $1000 in total when a violation is not corrected in the allotted time.