HEATHER WALK CONDOMINIUM INCORPORATED
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SHEET
Updated annually as required by 718.504 Florida Statutes and Rule 61B-23.002
Florida Administrative Code. Last updated on March 18, 2018.
Q: What are my voting rights in the condominium association?
A: Refer to the Heather Walk Declaration of Condominium, Article V, page D-3, Voting Rights
Unit owner votes are taken to waive or reduce reserves; use reserves for other purposes; elect directors by ballot;
amend the declaration; amend the articles of incorporation or bylaws; recall board members; adopt a substitute
budget; materially alter or add to the association property; terminate the condominium; waive financial reporting;
cancel certain contracts and taken during special meetings called by the members.
Q: What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on my right to use my unit?
A: Refer to the:
1. Heather Walk Declaration of Condominium, Article XIII, page D-16, Use and Occupancy
2. Heather Walk Declaration of Condominium, Article XIV, page D-18, section c, Maintenance and Alterations
3. Heather Walk Declaration of Condominium, Article XV, page D-20, Limited Common Elements
4. Heather Walk Rules & Regulations, page 7, Pets.
5. Heather Walk Rules & Regulations, page 8, Maintenance Responsibilities
6. Heather Walk Rules & Regulations, page 14, Use & Maximum Occupancy of Units.
Q: What restrictions exist in the condominium documents on the leasing of my unit?
A: Refer to the
1. Heather Walk Declaration of Condominium, Article XI, page D-7, Provisions Relating to Sale or Rental.
2. Heather Walk Rules & Regulations, page 7, Pets.
3. Heather Walk Rules & Regulations, page 12 -13, Sales & Leasing
Q: How much are my assessments to the condominium association for my unit type and when are they due?
A: Contact management for the current assessment for all unit types. Assessments are due on the 1st of each month.
Q: Do I have to be a member in any other association? If so, what is the name of the association and what are my
voting rights in this association? Also, how much are my assessments?
A: No, you do not have to be a member of any other association.
Q: Am I required to pay rent or land use fees for recreational or other commonly used facilities? If so, how much am I
obligated to pay annually?
A: There is a clubhouse rental fee when you request exclusive use of the Heather Walk clubhouse for private
occasions. There is no annual fee.
Q: Is the condominium association or other mandatory membership association involved in any court cases in which it
may face liability in excess of $100,000? If so, identify each such case.
A: Not as of this publication. Contact management for more up to date information.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE ONLY SUMMARY IN NATURE.
A PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER SHOULD REFER TO ALL REFERENCES, EXHIBITS, YOUR SALES CONTRACT,
AND ALL (4) HEATHER WALK CONDOMINIUM DOCUMENTS.